This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin 1.1.2 and usr/i686-pc-cygwin
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: Cygwin 1.1.2 and usr/i686-pc-cygwin
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 11:04:42 -0400
- Cc: stodghil at cs dot cornell dot edu
- References: <CE5C042F6A0CD411BBE000A0C9558F2C0C2613@exchange.cs.cornell.edu>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Fri, Jun 09, 2000 at 08:37:55AM -0400, Paul Stodghill wrote:
>I don't think that Chris is being condescending, so much as exasperated.
>There are very many questions on this list that could have been avoided if
>the poster had read the documentation and mailing list more closely before
>I am often guilty of this.
>Besides, Chris probably didn't realize that there was a 6+ hour difference
>between when I send the message and when it appeared on the list (a problem
>with my department's mailer server.). Chris's message about the new
>setup.exe and the follow-up messages appeared during this delay.
>Chris: Thanks for your help. I really do appreciate it.
Thank *you* for this gracious email.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org