This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: New version of setup.exe with fixes for i686-pc-cygwin/* prob lem
- To: "'cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com'" <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: New version of setup.exe with fixes for i686-pc-cygwin/* prob lem
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 12:40:45 -0400
- References: <17B78BDF120BD411B70100500422FC6309E056@IIS000>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Fri, Jun 09, 2000 at 06:07:25PM +0200, Bernard Dautrevaux wrote:
>Chris, do I understand correctly that above, when saying "read text, write
>binary" you are speaking about the default mode for open's where neither
>O_TEXT nor O_BINARY are specified? otherwise reading a file in text mode
>then switching to binary when writing the same file will most probably give
>quite weird results ;-(
I'm talking about the default behavior. We wouldn't change the way either
O_TEXT or O_BINARY work.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org