This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Win98 and /etc/passwd ??
- To: tomcw at localnet dot com
- Subject: Re: Win98 and /etc/passwd ??
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna at vinschen dot de>
- Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 22:05:16 +0200
- CC: Kutschera Peter <Peter dot Kutschera at ajc dot at>, cygwin <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Organization: Cygnus Solutions, a Red Hat company
- References: <3940ED1F.193.EE0E1@localhost>
- Reply-To: cygwin <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
Tom Weichmann wrote:
Thanks, Tom, for your additional description. Sometimes
it's difficult to see the obvious.
> NOTE If you are using ftp as well, and you want to use bash as
> your shell create a file called /etc/shells. Put the following into the
Only that hint:
The /etc/shells is already part of inetutils since version 1.3.2-3.
The current version 1.3.2-4, crypt and a login, which is capable
of working on NT _and_ 9X are only accessible via that URL:
Cygnus Solutions, a Red Hat company
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com