This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: where is cygdrive mount point coming from?
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: where is cygdrive mount point coming from?
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 17:55:59 -0400
- References: <EB6F76479113D31183530008C7911CE4035ACB73@mxatl10.sciatl.com>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Fri, Jun 09, 2000 at 05:16:59PM -0400, Reynolds, John wrote:
>I've been installing Cygwin on several machines and have found that at times
>it mounts additional drives at /cygdrive/"drive letter" (e.g. /cygdrive/e)
>instead of just /"drive letter" (e.g. /e). I can't find any documentation
>that addresses this.
The project web page is: http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/
Follow the links for documentation and search for the term "path names".
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com