This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: General newbie, Cygnus, and GNU compiling questions
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: General newbie, Cygnus, and GNU compiling questions
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 18:00:39 -0400
- References: <32DCEE5D73E34D11786400807CFBD62A@machineman.acmecity.com>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Fri, Jun 09, 2000 at 02:54:54PM -0700, machine man wrote:
>I just downloaded the latest version of Cygwin, and I have a couple of
>First off, does vi exist for Cygwin? I hate it with all my heart, yet
>I'm drawn to it at the same time like a moth to fire... I need to talk
>to a therapist.
The project web page is: http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/
If you are looking for ported software (hint) that is the best place to start.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org