This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Is this a resolution for the GDB problem?
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Is this a resolution for the GDB problem?
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 18:00:38 -0400
- Cc: nhv at cape dot com, c dot christian dot joensson at telia dot com
- References: <20000610153837.C1064@cygnus.com> <000201bfd314$f5f760e0$a737ba8c@nhv>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
I've created a new cygtcl80.dll file here:
If you replace the version of this file in your "/bin" directory
you should be able to use gdb.
I tracked this down to a difference between Windows 95 and Windows NT,
which is why everything worked fine for me. I normally use Windows NT.
Please send success or failure reports to firstname.lastname@example.org .
If I hear that this solves the problem, I'll make YA gdb release.
Sorry for all of the churning in creating this version. I'm trying
to generate scripts and procedures for checking this. Next time I'll
know to check gdb on Windows 95, too.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com