This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Is this a resolution for the GDB problem?
- To: <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Subject: RE: Is this a resolution for the GDB problem?
- From: "Norman Vine" <nhv at cape dot com>
- Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 18:29:17 -0400
- Reply-To: <nhv at cape dot com>
Chris Faylor writes:
>I've created a new cygtcl80.dll file here:
>If you replace the version of this file in your "/bin" directory
>you should be able to use gdb.
>Please send success or failure reports to
I have gained Insight, Win98 Cygwin V1.2 with above dll :-)))
>Sorry for all of the churning in creating this version.
No problem - the Net is a 'great debugger'
Thank you again for sticking with this :-)
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org