This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Mingw with gcc in cygwin
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Mingw with gcc in cygwin
- From: Vladimir Dubrovin <vlad at sandy dot ru>
- Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 13:33:39 +0400
- Organization: Sandy Info
- Reply-To: Vladimir Dubrovin <vlad at sandy dot ru>
-mno-cygwin doesn't work for gcc in latest cygwin release at least
because of invalid paths in specs file, but it seemes there are more
problems, because setting correct paths doesn't make mingw working.
Will it be patched?
|Vladimir Dubrovin| Sandy, ISP
| Sandy CSS chief | Customers Support Service dept
http://www.sandy.ru Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org