This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
New gdb on sourceware
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: New gdb on sourceware
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 12:13:56 -0400
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
I can't bring myself to spam cygwin-announce with one more gdb announcement,
since I've gotten complaints about the horrendous traffic on that mailing list,
so I'm only going to announce this here.
I've put up a gdb-20000610.tar.gz in sourceware. Use the method that I
mentioned in my last 57 announcements to install it.
This gdb has one fix that was not in the test snapshot that I put up
in my private ftp directory. If you type "gdb test", gdb will first look
for "test" and then for "test.exe" rather than silently failing to find
"test.exe". gdb still does not issue an error if it can't find the file.
I'm working on that.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org