This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
problems compiling Visual C sources
- To: <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Subject: problems compiling Visual C sources
- From: "mao" <mao at interconect dot com dot br>
- Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 18:37:07 -0300
I got cygwin and I develop my own (simple) c programs with it. All works
fine. But when I try to compile an source code created to be compiled with
Visual C I get a lot of erros.
Usually I´m notified by cygwin that he couldn't find some header files.
Some of them are :
<afxwin.h> // MFC core and standard components
<afxext.h> // MFC extensions
<afxdisp.h> // MFC Automation classes
<afxdtctl.h> // MFC support for Internet Explorer 4 Common Controls
I know that these header files aren't with my system.
So my questions are:
1) Are ther any header file on cygwin that I can use to replace these
above (and others) to compile programs develop to be compiled under Visual
2) What are header files that I can use to develop visual applications
for windows with cygwin?
3) More important: where can I get a tutoria that explaine me how to use
cygwin and how to take advantage of all it's power?
Márcio Andrey Oliveira
Registered Linux User 124.801
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com