This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: problems compiling Visual C sources
- To: mao at interconect dot com dot br
- Subject: Re: problems compiling Visual C sources
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at delorie dot com>
- Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 17:42:05 -0400
- CC: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <000501bfd3ed$335ff5e0$fefaf2c8@default>
> 1) Are ther any header file on cygwin that I can use to replace
> these above (and others) to compile programs develop to be compiled
> under Visual C?
No, because MFC isn't supported by cygwin, or gcc in general, because
the C++ interfaces aren't compatible between gcc and msvc.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com