This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
c_cc[VMIN] / c_cc[VTIME]
- To: <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Subject: c_cc[VMIN] / c_cc[VTIME]
- From: "Lars A. Wuerfel" <lars_wuerfel at gmx dot net>
- Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 10:52:27 GMT
trying to run a Linux program under cygwin, I ran into the following troubles related to the terminal
behaviour (sorry for silly questions, I am a newbie...):
1. the values c_cc[VMIN] and c_cc[VTIME] set with tcsetattr() seem to be ignored, no matter what they
are set to. I tried "set cygwin=TTY", but this did not change the situation.
2. the sequence <esc>?7l (turn off auto-wrap to new line) seems to be ignored. As a result, the screen
scrolls up when writing to the lower right corner...
Same situation under W95, W98 and W2k.
Are these functions not implemented, or am i doing something wrong?
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com