This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: c_cc[VMIN] / c_cc[VTIME]
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: c_cc[VMIN] / c_cc[VTIME]
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 10:56:10 -0400
- References: <200006120858.BAA10231@cygnus.com>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Mon, Jun 12, 2000 at 10:52:27AM +0000, Lars A. Wuerfel wrote:
>trying to run a Linux program under cygwin, I ran into the following troubles related to the terminal
>behaviour (sorry for silly questions, I am a newbie...):
>1. the values c_cc[VMIN] and c_cc[VTIME] set with tcsetattr() seem to be ignored, no matter what they
>are set to. I tried "set cygwin=TTY", but this did not change the situation.
Neither is implemented for anything but com ports.
>2. the sequence <esc>?7l (turn off auto-wrap to new line) seems to be ignored. As a result, the screen
>scrolls up when writing to the lower right corner...
Also not implemented.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com