This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
problems with cygwin
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: problems with cygwin
- From: David DiSalvo <disalvo at ll dot mit dot edu>
- Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 10:03:34 -0400
- Organization: MIT Lincoln Laboratory
I installed cygwin but when I try to run it, I get the following error
Out of environment space
Too many parameters
Bad command or file name
I have installed cygwin on a PC running windows 98.
It was running just a few days ago but now it does not.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org