This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: problems with cygwin
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: problems with cygwin
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 12:19:06 -0400
- Cc: rdparker at butlermfg dot com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Tue, Jun 13, 2000 at 07:22:54AM -0700, Earnie Boyd wrote:
>This is a standard windows problem. I believe there is an entry in the
>FAQ or you could visit the Microsoft Help Center.
Actually I thought that Ron Parker had solved this particular annoyance
by doing something in setup.exe.
Can you comment on this, Ron? Am I misremembering?
>--- David DiSalvo <email@example.com> wrote:
>>I installed cygwin but when I try to run it, I get the following error
>>Out of environment space Too many parameters Bad command or file name
>>I have installed cygwin on a PC running windows 98. It was running
>>just a few days ago but now it does not. Any help would be greatly
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org