This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: problems with cygwin
- To: David DiSalvo <disalvo at ll dot mit dot edu>
- Subject: Re: problems with cygwin
- From: Carl Thompson <cet at carlthompson dot net>
- Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 09:29:47 -0700
- Cc: Cygwin List <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- References: <39463F36.C5AA9E65@ll.mit.edu>
David DiSalvo wrote:
> I installed cygwin but when I try to run it, I get the following error
> Out of environment space
> Too many parameters
> Bad command or file name
> I have installed cygwin on a PC running windows 98.
> It was running just a few days ago but now it does not.
> Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
I don't remember this being in the FAQ (maybe it should be?). Try adding
to your config.sys and reboot. I think.
> Dave DiSalvo
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org