This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: make 3.79
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: make 3.79
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 18:32:18 -0400
- References: <OF637C1180.B249148A-ON002568FD.007F47CF@srv.uk.deuba.com>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Tue, Jun 13, 2000 at 11:13:04PM +0000, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
>>I can't duplicate this on Windows 95 or Windows NT with cygwin 1.1.2
>>on either text or binary mounted partitions with either CRLF or LF
>>It works the same way with make 3.79 on both linux and windows.
>Which means, it works on both systems buggy or you cannot reproduce the bug on both ??
"I can't duplicate this"
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com