This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Is -mno-cygwin support being removed????
- To: "Bruce E. Wampler" <bruce at objectcentral dot com>
- Subject: RE: Is -mno-cygwin support being removed????
- From: "Kuo, Shyh-Hao" <shk16 at elec dot canterbury dot ac dot nz>
- Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 11:04:11 +1200
- Cc: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
I have used the 1.1.2 version that I downloaded on sunday the 11th and I
have just managed to get -mno-cygwin to work. I think.
I am using the old B20 binaries and use the -I<directory with _G_config.h>
-L<mingwin libries> suggested by Mumit Khan. With this setting, there is no
__impr_ptr not found but the only symbol that is not found is __imp___iob.
I am not sure if we are talking about the same problem at this stage but to
find the symbol __imp___iob, simply copy libcrtdll.a from the B20
distribution to the <mingwin libries> directory and every thing compiles
I have also checked the final import table of the executable and there is no
sign of cygwin1.dll.
Hope this will help
University of Canterbury
Masters of Engineering student
Electrical and Electronics Engineering dept.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com