This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Is -mno-cygwin support being removed????
- To: "Cygwin List" <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: Is -mno-cygwin support being removed????
- From: "Paul Baxter" <paul_baxter at i dot am>
- Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 13:52:50 +0100
- References: <01bfd5b5$fadcbb70$4d87b3d1@deschutes>
- Reply-To: "Paul Baxter" <paul_baxter at i dot am>
Thanks Dale for some excellent instructions.
I have successfully duplicated your results and have managed to successfully
test the FLTK v1 sources and examples with it.
One query though.
I notice the executable now links in both crtdll.dll and the newer
Is it possible to just have it use just msvcrt.dll?
(It appears that only _assert is used from crtdll.dll)
Hopefully this is just another instance of libraries needing to be included
in the right order.
I just use
g++ -mno-cygwin hello.cpp to get my results (expecting your doctored version
to include the right libs)
objdump -p a.exe |grep 'DLL N'
shows the necessary linked functions and dependency on crtdll.dll as well as
// hello.cpp -- hello world example.
int main ()
std::cout << "Hello world!" << std::endl;
Once again thank you very much for this temporary fix.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org