This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cd /d/somedir fails, but cd /d; cd somedir works
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: cd /d/somedir fails, but cd /d; cd somedir works
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 10:22:45 -0400
- References: <F614BF868E0DD411A5A700508B957E0038D02B@MSGBOS679NTS.fmr.com>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Wed, Jun 14, 2000 at 09:52:10AM -0400, Tolkin, Steve wrote:
>I can cd to a drive other than C: in two steps, as follows:
> cd /d
> cd somedir
>This assumes I have earlier done, in a DOS box:
> cd /
> mkdir d
> mount d:\ /d
What version of Cygwin are you using? There was a reported bug similar
to this in 1.1.1 which was supposed to be fixed in 1.1.2.
If you are using 1.1.2, then please send an strace log to this list:
strace -osomefile bash
The "somefile" will contain the strace log.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com