This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: openssh and inetd woes...
- To: cygwin <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>, Stefan Norberg <stnor at sweden dot hp dot com>
- Subject: Re: openssh and inetd woes...
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 07:44:41 -0700 (PDT)
- Cc: cygwin <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Reply-To: earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com
--- Corinna Vinschen <email@example.com> wrote:
> I'm sorry again, I can't reproduce that on my system. I have
> started sshd via inetd and the output of native win32 tools
> is shown in my ssh xterm window as well as in ssh started from a
> cmd window as expected. But I have seen a problem with xauth in
> that configuration which I will (hopefully) get patched in my
> next version of OpenSSH. Seems to be a permission problem.
Perhaps Stefan has the tty option set and you don't, Corinna. Can this be
Earnie Boyd: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
__Cygwin: POSIX on Windows__
Cygwin Newbies: <http://www.freeyellow.com/members5/gw32/index.html>
__Minimalist GNU for Windows__
Mingw32 List: <http://www.egroups.com/group/mingw32/>
Mingw Home: <http://www.mingw.org/>
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Photos -- now, 100 FREE prints!
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com