This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: OpenSSH and RSA authentication problem
- To: Alexander Vorobiev <avorobiev at usa dot net>
- Subject: Re: OpenSSH and RSA authentication problem
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna at vinschen dot de>
- Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 19:26:05 +0200
- CC: cygwin <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <640eFmwJo0579M04@www.netaddress.com> <email@example.com>
- Reply-To: cygwin <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
Alexander Vorobiev wrote:
> Corinna Vinschen <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> > Did you create your passwd file with SIDs in pw_gecos?
> Yes. The interesting thing is sshd works fine when I switch it to use
> password authentication (I made all necessary adjustments to my NT
> user permissions). But I really need to get it to work with RSA auth.
Sorry for that question but are you sure that your RSA
setup is correct? Did you create your identity files
Anyway. Please send the output of sshd -d and ssh -V in
case of RSA authentication. Maybe that there is some
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com