Is -mno-cygwin support being removed????

Dale Goudey wrote:
> but only if the headers and libraries from the mingw distribution
> (latest, 27 March version)

Okay I'll bite.  With my problems trying to compile some things I checked
for a newer version and was obviously looking in the wrong spots (I check
Mumit's site) because all I could find was November and I think a
January.  Could someone point me to the error in my ways and where I
should have been looking for updated Mingw files.

Brian Keener
bkeener@thesoftwaresource.com

This e-mail contains privileged and confidential information solely for the use of the addressee.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of the message and its content is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify use immediately by telephone or e-mail.
Mailto:Administrator@FultonPaper.com

Thank you.