This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: telnet problems with current cygwin version
- To: Edward Muller <emuller at PaineWebber dot COM>
- Subject: RE: telnet problems with current cygwin version
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 17:29:24 -0700 (PDT)
- Cc: "Cygwin \(E-mail\)" <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Reply-To: earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com
--- Edward Muller <emuller@PaineWebber.COM> wrote:
> You know I don't know why the heck I did the mounts like that, must have ben
> brain dead last night. I agree with the c:\cygwin being /, but why remount
> c:\cygwin\bin as /usr/bin and c:\cygwin\lib as /usr/lib whey will already be
> there as /bin and /lib?
The answer to this is in the archives and the FAQ.
Earnie Boyd: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
__Cygwin: POSIX on Windows__
Cygwin Newbies: <http://www.freeyellow.com/members5/gw32/index.html>
__Minimalist GNU for Windows__
Mingw32 List: <http://www.egroups.com/group/mingw32/>
Mingw Home: <http://www.mingw.org/>
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Photos -- now, 100 FREE prints!
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com