This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: SSH2 Server for Windows ?
- To: Cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: SSH2 Server for Windows ?
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 17:00:14 -0400
- References: <852568FF.0072BB2E.email@example.com>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Thu, Jun 15, 2000 at 04:53:13PM -0400, Noel L Yap wrote:
>Making the changes in "configure" was enough to get sshd2 working!
>Now, I've tried building the executables with "-lcygwin" as part of my
>link command, but it still requires cygwin1.dll along the path. Does
>anyone know how I can get rid of shh's dependency on cygwin1.dll (and
>all other shared libraries)?
There is no way to get rid of the cygwin DLL dependency and it's
extremely unlikely that you'll be able to eliminate the need for the
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org