This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
make-3.79-1 simply hangs
- To: <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Subject: make-3.79-1 simply hangs
- From: "Gerbert Orasche" <gorasche at hyperwave dot com>
- Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 13:49:08 +0200
- Reply-To: <gorasche at hyperwave dot com>
I have the problem that Make hangs, CPU is at 0 percent. The Makefile
includes many sed generated dependency files containing DOS style CR/LF. My
guess is that this is causing the hang.
I have read the thread "Make and javac compliler problem in bash" describing
a similiar problem (Problem 1) but couldn't find any answer to it (only
problem 2 was discussed)
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org