This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ESC characters listed when I pipe through "less"
- To: Frank Merenda <FMerenda at vetexchange dot com>, Cygwin List <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: ESC characters listed when I pipe through "less"
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 08:54:08 -0700 (PDT)
- Reply-To: earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com
What happens if you `ls | less -r'?
--- Frank Merenda <FMerenda@vetexchange.com> wrote:
> hello all once again!
> I've got another one. When I pipe "LS" through "less", I get a bunch of
> "ESC" stuff in each line, in reversed text.
> Any ideas?
> Thanks in advance!
> Frank Merenda | Senior Software Engineer
> VetExchange | http://www.VetExchange.com
> "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."
> -- Roger Caras
> Want to unsubscribe from this list?
> Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do You Yahoo!?
Send instant messages with Yahoo! Messenger.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com