This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: weird hanging problems with cygwin v1.1.2
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: weird hanging problems with cygwin v1.1.2
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 17:21:38 -0400
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <NDBBLJCKJNIBKAHNBFDLOEPPCFAA.email@example.com>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Fri, Jun 16, 2000 at 03:34:48PM -0400, John Pollock wrote:
>all? This wasn't the case with the previous version of cygwin i was
Oh. We noticed that 1.1.2 was a lot faster than B20.1 so we added code
to scan every machine on your network on exit. That seemed to slow
things down to a nice manageable speed.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org