This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: New GCC available for testing (TRY 3) -- fixes -mno-cygwin problem
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: New GCC available for testing (TRY 3) -- fixes -mno-cygwin problem
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 17:30:12 -0400
- References: <20000616131828.A17545@cygnus.com> <VA.00000437.010d7be7@bk-satellite>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Fri, Jun 16, 2000 at 04:37:40PM -0400, Brian Keener wrote:
>Update my previous post -
>using gcc on a simple Hello World (as shown in Mumit Khan's document:
>mno-cygwin-howto) works with your latest update on a .c file with an
>without -mno-cygwin and shows the correct DLL's being used and execute
>properly. Using c++ or gcc on a .cc file works without the -mno-cygwin
>option and fails with -mno-cygwin option.
Come on! What does "fails" mean??? I am not psychic.
Btw, I am not interested in any other specs files than the one that I
released. I'm obviously putting effort into getting something working
with the cygwin distribution. I'm not volunteering to work on mingw.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org