This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: possible ld bug - Resources
- To: JSONCRAIG at aol dot com
- Subject: Re: possible ld bug - Resources
- From: Jason Tishler <Jason dot Tishler at dothill dot com>
- Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 21:01:18 -0400
- CC: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Organization: Dot Hill Systems Corporation
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Is it normal behaivior to only have one resource object linked properly? If
> so, that is rather odd. Why can you link only one resource obj but many .cpp
I've only tried to do the above with MSVC++ and came across the same
limitation -- so I think that it is a Windows thing. I solved it by
including one .rc into the other .rc file. For example:
--- Begin of sra.rc ---
--- End of sra.c ---
Hopefully you can do the same or similar thing with gcc.
Director, Software Engineering Phone: +1 (732) 264-8770 x235
Dot Hill Systems Corporation Fax: +1 (732) 264-8798
82 Bethany Road, Suite 7 Email: Jason.Tishler@dothill.com
Hazlet, NJ 07730 USA WWW: http://www.dothill.com
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com