Re: SSH to NT

I looked at the diffs from OpenSSH-2.1.0p3.  It looks like sshd2 should work
exactly as it does on Unix (ie the NT password should never be prompted for
(assuming /etc/passwd is configured properly and the client is running
ssh-agent2 with their key already added).  Can anyone confirm this?  Are there
other changes that I've missed?  Can you update the ChangeLog and NEWS files and
include their diff as well into the diff file?

Also, it looks like it may be time to wrap the open() and fopen() calls to help
ensure that they all pass the correct binary/text mode.  Does anyone disagree?
Is anyone able to make such a change?

Thanks,
Noel

corinna@vinschen.de on 06/17/2000 06:35:21 AM