This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: where is ncurses?
- To: Arlen Barr <abarr at telogy dot com>
- Subject: Re: where is ncurses?
- From: "Charles S. Wilson" <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 13:13:25 -0400
- CC: "'cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com'" <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- References: <61891BA043DED21180920090273F1738E18E64@TNINT06>
I don't think cygutils has ever made it to the "related sites" page.
Can you put it there, please?
Arlen Barr wrote:
> looking at the cygwin web page, ncurses appears in the "cygwin package
> list", but there is no libcurses.a, libcurses.so or curses.h included. is
> there a version of ncurses compiled for cygwin out there somewhere? if not,
> does anyone know where to find sourcecode?
> Want to unsubscribe from this list?
> Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com