This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: OpenSSH 2.1 to Windows2000
- To: Noel L Yap <yap_noel at jpmorgan dot com>
- Subject: Re: OpenSSH 2.1 to Windows2000
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna at vinschen dot de>
- Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 20:32:26 +0200
- CC: Cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <85256903.00630C60.email@example.com>
- Reply-To: cygwin <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
Noel L Yap wrote:
> I'm not an expert on either CygWin or Win2k, but I did notice that Win2k has a
> function CreateLogonSession() that might be used to get ssh sessions into the NT
> box without the need for NT password authentication. I haven't really
> investigated any further since we're not using Win2k here.
If some kind soul could provide example code how to build
a LSA authentication package I would be glad. MS description
is not very instructive...
Cygnus Solutions, a Red Hat company
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org