This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: non-service sshd2 and ssh-agent2
- To: Noel L Yap <yap_noel at jpmorgan dot com>
- Subject: Re: non-service sshd2 and ssh-agent2
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna at vinschen dot de>
- Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 10:40:52 +0200
- CC: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <85256904.00055A47.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: cygwin <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
Noel L Yap wrote:
> I'd like to run sshd2 and ssh-agent2 completely in the background (ie its parent
> shell pid should be 1) without making them services. Is this possible? How do
> I go about doing it?
??? Where's the problem ??? Try starting them. For more details
you may read the README and the man pages which are part of the
Cygnus Solutions, a Red Hat company
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com