This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: SSH newbie: `command'
- To: Jerome Benoit <JGMBenoit at Wanadoo dot fr>
- Subject: Re: SSH newbie: `command'
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna at vinschen dot de>
- Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 10:44:08 +0200
- CC: Cygnus <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- References: <394F00C0.82E6C898@Wanadoo.fr>
- Reply-To: cygwin <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
Jerome Benoit wrote:
> In fact I want to send SECURE command via SSH,
> but I have not yet succced...
Maybe you'll have to set up your /etc/passwd and
your personal ssh settings. Anyway, reading the
README and the man pages is my suggestion.
Cygnus Solutions, a Red Hat company
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org