This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: inetd problems
- To: "Fifer, Eric" <EFifer at sanwaint dot com>
- Subject: Re: inetd problems
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna at vinschen dot de>
- Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 18:41:07 +0200
- CC: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <779F20BCCE5AD31186A50008C75D9979171736@silldn_mail1.sanwaint.com>
- Reply-To: cygwin <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
"Fifer, Eric" wrote:
> I was having a couple problems with inetd in the latest
> inetutils-1.3.2-4. Below is a patch that works around
> my problems.
> Has anyone else seen this?
Your debug patch is fine but the other problem...
No, I never seen that and I'm also working with an account
which is not admin itself but member of the admins group.
But thanks for the patch, nevertheless. I will
use it in the next version of the inetutils package.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org