This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: binary mounts as default
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: binary mounts as default
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 12:45:57 -0400
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Tue, Jun 20, 2000 at 11:55:05AM -0400, Noel L Yap wrote:
>How do I get mounts to be binary by default?
You use the -b option to mount. There is no other way.
The documentation at the web site should be relatively clear on this.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com