This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
AW: "date" shows day time with two hours difference
- To: "Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc)" <lhall at rfk dot com>
- Subject: AW: "date" shows day time with two hours difference
- From: "Fischer Martin (AT/EES3)" <Martin dot Fischer at de dot bosch dot com>
- Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 18:10:35 +0200
- Cc: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com, "Junkes Uwe (AT/ESA2)" <Uwe dot Junkes at de dot bosch dot com>
the variable TZ isn't set.
I searched the archive for "TZ" but didn't find a relevant message.
Setting the variable to "CET-1CETDST,M3.5.0/1,M10.5.0/1"
(stolen from SCO-Unix) works.
Von: Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc) [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Gesendet am: Mittwoch, 21. Juni 2000 17:30
An: Fischer Martin (AT/EES3)
Betreff: Re: "date" shows day time with two hours difference
At 11:03 AM 6/21/2000, you wrote:
>"date" shows day time with two hours difference which is consistent
>with the result of "date +%z" (+0000). Wouldn't the correct value be
>-100 for Germany ?
>What can I do ? Thanks.
Do you have TZ set? Check the thread on this within the last couple of
Larry Hall email@example.com
RFK Partners, Inc. http://www.rfk.com
118 Washington Street (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
Holliston, MA 01746 (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org