This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: email address change
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: email address change
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 12:13:20 -0400
- Cc: smustard at cinci dot rr dot com
- References: <3955940A.37A4B3C2@attglobal.net>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
Um. This isn't how it works. We made the whole system automatic
to avoid personal "ask a human to do it" messages like this.
You can unsubscribe yourself by sending email to the address listed
in the "List-Unsubscribe" part of your email header. You can subscribe
yourself using the normal method.
I have, as usual, tried to unsubscribe you and found that the address
you gave below was not subscribed to either mailing list. You are going
to have to do this yourself, using the above information.
On Sun, Jun 25, 2000 at 01:09:30AM -0400, Sandy Mustard wrote:
>Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 01:09:30 -0400
>From: Sandy Mustard <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>Organization: SandStorm Enterprises
>Subject: email address change
>Please change my email adrs from email@example.com to
>firstname.lastname@example.org for the email@example.com
>Want to unsubscribe from this list?
>Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
email@example.com Cygnus Solutions, a Red Hat company
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org