This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problem with cygwin-1.1.2 gawk-3.0.4 [Was: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: gawk-3.0.4]
- To: "Christian_Jönsson" <c dot christian dot joensson at telia dot com>, cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: Problem with cygwin-1.1.2 gawk-3.0.4 [Was: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: gawk-3.0.4]
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 05:45:54 -0700 (PDT)
- Reply-To: earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com
--- Christian_Jönsson <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> thanks, i tried that, in a dos shell, I did a set CYGWIN=notty nobinmode
> and the started cygwin.bat in that dos shell. Unfortunately, no go... :-(
Corinna and Chris have asked that you prepare an example of just an awk script
without the TCL portion. Does awk work from the command line for your example?
You may need to quote your quotes. I've found that occasionally I need to do
something line \"\"\"Somestring\"\"\" when communicating between Cygwin and
Earnie Boyd: <mailto:email@example.com>
__Cygwin: POSIX on Windows__
Cygwin Newbies: <http://www.freeyellow.com/members5/gw32/index.html>
__Minimalist GNU for Windows__
Mingw32 List: <http://www.egroups.com/group/mingw32/>
Mingw Home: <http://www.mingw.org/>
Do You Yahoo!?
Get Yahoo! Mail - Free email you can access from anywhere!
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org