This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Support of shared memory library
- To: Marco dot Pettinella at marconi dot com
- Subject: Re: Support of shared memory library
- From: Corinna Vinschen <vinschen at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 16:33:41 +0200
- CC: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <C125690A.004D1355.email@example.com>
- Reply-To: cygwin <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
> I looked at the Internet resources to find informations about support
> of shared memories (System V IPC) under Cygwin, but I found non references about
> that matter.
> I also verified that /usr/include/sys does not contain shm.h so I suppose
> that shared memory library hasn't been yet ported.
> Is that correct?
No. Look at
> I have cygwin 2.1.
Who has developed that version?
Cygnus Solutions, a Red Hat company
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org