RE: Inetutils and mount points

And don't forget that you need to make sure all your cygwin apps are closed
after removing the olds mounts. Otherwise the shared memory in the cygwin
.dll make things all screwy.

The usual suspect is inetd (stop the service in
StartMenu->Settings->ControlPanel->Services)
I know it gets me every time ;-(

In fact, I tend to stop all my cygwin processes. Then run the mount
commands from a cmd.exe/command.com prompt.

Hope this helps,
Mike

--
Mike Little