This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Inetutils and mount points
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: Inetutils and mount points
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 15:35:48 -0400
- References: <E5C79049D461D311B83100062950B54A2FB090@nt-stoc-0.sbs>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Tue, Jun 27, 2000 at 03:30:00PM +0100, Mike Little wrote:
>And don't forget that you need to make sure all your cygwin apps are closed
>after removing the olds mounts. Otherwise the shared memory in the cygwin
>.dll make things all screwy.
Huh? How does the shared memory make things screwy? It is supposed to work.
Do you have a test case?
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org