This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Inetutils and mount points
- To: <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: Inetutils and mount points
- From: "Ross Smith" <ross dot s at ihug dot co dot nz>
- Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 09:34:35 +1200
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: "Earnie Boyd" <email@example.com>
> Assuming you've installed Cygwin to c:\Cygwin since you didn't tell me that
> information, you would:
> mount -f -s -b c:/cygwin /
> mount -f -s -b c:/cygwin/bin /usr/bin
> mount -f -s -b c:/cygwin/lib /usr/lib
Aha. Thanks. Yes, there was something siimple I was missing that was
apparently obvious to everyone else: it never occurred to me that it
might be possible to create the system mounts *before* removing the
corresponding user mounts.
Ross Smith <firstname.lastname@example.org> The Internet Group, Auckland, New Zealand
"So that's 2 T-1s and a newsfeed ... would you like clues with that?"
-- Peter Da Silva
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com