This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Another small setup.exe suggestion
- To: Anthony Winstanley <winstan at cs dot ubc dot ca>, cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: Another small setup.exe suggestion
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 11:25:25 -0700 (PDT)
- Reply-To: earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com
--- Anthony Winstanley <email@example.com> wrote:
> I'd like to burn the whole latest directory on a CD, and install from
> there. However, setup needs to write to the directory it sits in...
> Would it be possible to make setup write it's files in another
Use the source, Luke!!!
Earnie Boyd: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
__Cygwin: POSIX on Windows__
Cygwin Newbies: <http://www.freeyellow.com/members5/gw32/index.html>
__Minimalist GNU for Windows__
Mingw32 List: <http://www.egroups.com/group/mingw32/>
Mingw Home: <http://www.mingw.org/>
Do You Yahoo!?
Get Yahoo! Mail - Free email you can access from anywhere!
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com