This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
stderr/stdout under console
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: stderr/stdout under console
- From: "Harry G. McGavran Jr." <hgm at lanl dot gov>
- Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 13:14:53 -0600
- Reply-to: hgm at lanl dot gov
When I run a console type cygwin program under a DOS
window in Windows98SE with command.com as the shell
fprintf(stderr, ...) seems to go to stdout.
If I redirect the standard output to a file, the fprintf(stderr, ...)
stuff goes to the file instead of the console ---
If I run the same program under bash, it works fine.
Does anyone know why this is?????
Internet e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (Harry G. McGavran, Jr.)
Los Alamos National Laboratory, Los Alamos, New Mexico 87545
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com