This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Another small setup.exe suggestion
- To: Dave Arnold <avr_fan at mailandnews dot com>
- Subject: Re: Another small setup.exe suggestion
- From: Anthony Winstanley <winstan at cs dot ubc dot ca>
- Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 16:29:07 -0700
- CC: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Ya, but eventually it's going to end up on a silver CD that we sell
(cheap) to our undergrads here at UBC. I had a poke at cinstall under CVS,
and I couldn't even get what was there to compile... (I've never used
Visual C++ before, so that could be my problem.)
Dave Arnold wrote:
> If you use a ReWritable CD this would work.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Anthony Winstanley <email@example.com>
> To: firstname.lastname@example.org <email@example.com>
> Date: Wednesday, June 28, 2000 10:56 AM
> Subject: Another small setup.exe suggestion
> >I'd like to burn the whole latest directory on a CD, and install from
> >there. However, setup needs to write to the directory it sits in...
> >Would it be possible to make setup write it's files in another
> >Want to unsubscribe from this list?
> >Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com