This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Another small setup.exe suggestion
- To: winstan at cs dot ubc dot ca
- Subject: Re: Another small setup.exe suggestion
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at delorie dot com>
- Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 19:47:15 -0400
- CC: avr_fan at mailandnews dot com, cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <395A8A43.2CE40EFE@cs.ubc.ca>
> and I couldn't even get what was there to compile... (I've never used
> Visual C++ before, so that could be my problem.)
The fact that you're using VC *is* the problem. Cinstall is designed
to be build with cygwin, not VC. Do the "../src/configure; make"
`thing' and setup.exe should be built along with everything else.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com