This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: glibc
- From: Chris Faylor <cgf at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 12:07:23 -0400
- Cc: christian dot verbeek at gmd dot de
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
On Thu, Jun 29, 2000 at 12:19:26PM +0200, Christian Verbeek wrote:
>i played around with the gcc and i am not sure if glibc is installed or
>not. some things like <stdlib.h> <iostream> are present, others like
><fnmatch.h> are not. can i install glibc-2.1.2 somehow? the glibc install
>instructions says, that it is not ment for win32 systems. what do i need to
glibc is not installed. cygwin provides the functionality of a libc but
it does not use glibc.
Porting glibc to cygwin would be difficult.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to email@example.com