This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Problem with libtermcap
- To: cygwin-apps at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Problem with libtermcap
- From: Michael Ring <Michael dot Ring at T-Mobil dot de>
- Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 11:05:24 +0200
- Cc: cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
While porting vim-5.7 to cygwin I had the following problem with the
During configure vim could not find termcap support so i forced vim to
At linktime the linker produced the following error:
/usr/lib/libtermcap.a: could not read symbols: Archive has no index;
to add one
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
After running ranlib on libtermcap configure was able to find termcap
support and the error message went away.
It seems to me that the termcap-package needs to be replaced by a
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org